ABB Talent Internship Program
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
Are you currently a student in your last year of bachelor studies? Are you looking for opportunities to develop your skills through work experience? We are now looking for 10 new students to join our ABB Talent Internship Program.
The Internship Program will start in April 2020 and last for 2 years. During the program ABB guarantees you a summer internship position for two summers as well as personal mentoring, trainings and projects to strengthen your personal development, knowledge of the technical field and the company.
We are looking for 5 talents to be based in Helsinki and 5 in Vaasa. For the roles based in Helsinki we are especially interested in students with backgrounds in software, electrical, automation, mechanical and industrial engineering as well as service design. For the roles based in Vaasa we are especially interested in students with backgrounds in material technologies, automation, robotics, software, electrical and mechanical engineering, supply chain management and knowledge management.
- For more information on the roles we are offering please visit our website at www.abb.fi/uralle.
- Currently a 3rd year student looking to start your master’s studies in autumn 2020
- Preferably studying in one of the following fields: software, automation &robotics, mechanical, electrical or industrial engineering, service design, knowledge management or supply chain management
- Fluency in English, for most of the roles skills in Finnish are an advantage
- An interest towards new technologies and digitalization
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work with others in a multicultural and changing environment
- A proactive approach to work, curiosity for learning new things
- Previous work experience from your field is not a requirement but being able to show your interest in it certainly is!
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
Interested in joining the crew? We look forward to receiving your application with the job ID FI72073147 by 10.11.2019 at www.abb.fi/uralle. Please indicate in your application your preferred location, Helsinki or Vaasa.
The application process has three stages. First-round interviews will be arranged as non-live video interviews for which invitations will be sent out on Wednesday 13.11.2019. After this assessment center days will be arranged on 29.11.2019 in Helsinki and 4.12.2019 in Vaasa. After this there is the possibility for individual interviews for finalists.
For more information please contact Recruitment Consultant Jenni Jussila, tel. +358503328951 on October 14 at 10-11, October 25th at 13-14 or November 8th at 10-12.