Valitettavasti työpaikkailmoitusten näyttämisessä sivustolla on nyt ongelmia. Pahoittelemme tilannetta!
3D & Layout Specialist
Fennovoima will be building an emission-free nuclear power plant in the Pyhäjoki region. Would you like to be part of the solution? At Fennovoima you get to work in a unique international project together with the field’s leading experts. Our environment will enable you to use your expertise and develop your competencies. We care about our employees. You will have for example flexible working hours, possibility for remote work, comprehensive training, extensive occupational healthcare including health insurance, culture and sports benefit and well-being events. Join our growing team!
3D & Layout Specialist
Civil Engineering Unit is looking for a 3D & Layout Specialist for 3D model, and layout document review process and for control tasks. Civil Engineering Unit is responsible for managing the Civil Design Documents and 3D Model & Layout documents within Fennovoima. In this position you will be working in close co-operation with review teams of Fennovoima and Owner’s Engineer as well as with counterpart within the plant Supplier organization.
Your tasks may include
- 3D Model & Layout review coordination and follow-up of its review
- Organizing of design development & review meetings
- Delivery of FV comments to the Supplier
- Schedule, task and actions follow-up, analysis and reporting
- Participation in various meetings
- Development of processes and procedures
- Other project works
The exact job description can be agreed upon depending on the candidate's skills, experience and qualifications.
The ideal candidate for this position has
- Strong experience in NPP (AES-2006) 3D & Layout
- Fluent user of Smart3D, SmartPlant P&ID, SmartPlant Foundation, Navisworks, Iconstruct, Autocad
- Experience in coordination tasks in complex environments
- Experience in VR/AR technology
- Combination of energetic and accurate way of working, with a strong tolerance for quick changes and fast progress. Also, precise and accurate way of working while preserving the overall picture is of relevance.
- Willingness to clarify unclear issues effectively and in a constructive way
- Fluent English, knowledge of Russian is an advantage
- Clear and punctual communication skills, both spoken and written
- Experience in Office tools, basics in database management tools
- Applicable technical education, e.g. Mechanical Engineering
- Readiness for frequent business trips
We appreciate professional and positive team players who want to take responsibility, have the desire to develop new power generation and have the skill to listen to colleagues.
Do you want to join our team? Please leave your CV, respond to the open questions and give your salary request in our application form no later than 10.8.2020: https://fennovoima.fi/en/careers/open-positions. For further information, please contact Psycon consultant Laura Nissilä tel. +358 (0)20 7101 271 on Fri 26.6. at 10:00-11:00 or on Thu 30.7. at 10:00-11:00. More information about Fennovoima you will find on our website: www.fennovoima.fi.
Work location: Capital region for 1-2 years, then Pyhäjoki.