25 future software developers & test automation experts
Saranen Consulting Oy
Do you want to develop into a role that guarantees a job for a lifetime? Are you interested in software development, test automation, DevOps or other job opportunities in the IT industry? Apply to Software Academy and boost your career as a software expert!
When markets face a change, the importance of software development, test automation and other ICT-solutions rise to a whole new level. This digitalization has created a vast demand for software developers and test automation experts alike.
Software Academy meets this ongoing demand by matching motivated future talents with growing businesses that have an increasing need for new software professionals. Now is the perfect time to boost your talent!
Are you the future talent we are searching for?
If you are interested in starting or continuing your career as a software expert while boosting your talents at the same time, Software Academy F.E.C training program is just for you. The Academy suits both recent graduates at the start of their careers, and people with further work experience from the IT and software industry. Experience gained via software-related hobbies is also beneficial. Some background in web development, coding or test automation is highly appreciated in the recruiting companies.
The most important thing alongside with some background from the industry, is your desire to develop into a software expert, as well as your motivation to enhance your own professional skills. Thus, you don’t necessarily have to be an expert at the application stage – our objective is to find you a role that fits your background and career path the best possible way.
Through Software Academy, you can find yourself working, for example, as a:
- Web Developer
- Test Automation Engineer
- Front end Developer
- Back end Developer
- Software Engineer
- Full-Stack Developer
Fluent English is required, as the training will be carried out in English and the working language in most of the recruiting companies is also English. Read more about Software Academy and the recruiting companies from our website.
Many good reasons to apply
- You will get to develop and enhance your software skills through high-quality training and practical work experience in a six-month program (17/3/2021 – 13/9/2021)
- You will get 23 days of comprehensive, expert-led training and a license to an online-learning platform
- You will get to work with interesting tasks and projects in your cooperation company, and to develop your skills through practical application
- The subjects of the program will be tailored so that you can succeed in your new role the best possible way. Your training program may include for example the following topics: scripting languages, web technologies, DevOps, web development, databases, back end (Java) and test automation (Robot framework).
- You will have the chance to be hired permanently after the program. On average 85 % of participants in Saranen´s recruitment training program get employed after the program
- The recruitment process is conducted 100% digitally and you can apply to the program normally. Companies are looking for new talent despite the status quo!
Already interested? Attend to applicant information event in Facebook at Thursday 11th of February 11:00. Sign up here!
Software Academy recruitment training program is targeted for unemployed international degree students and unemployed immigrants with background in ICT. Unemployed immigrants or immigrants under the threat of unemployment who have a university degree from another country and have relevant work experience in their field of expertise, can also be accepted to the program. The program is also suitable for immigrants living in Finland because of their spouse’s work, or Finnish citizens moving back to Finland from abroad. The main goal of the Academy is an employment contract between you and the recruiting cooperation company at the end of the recruitment program.
To be eligible, foreign individuals must have a right to the public employment and business services i.e. TE Services. Applicants must have completed their Bachelor, Master or PhD degree in computer sciences or information technologies. This training program is part of the Talent Boost – International talents boosting growth program of the Finnish Government.
Apply now! Recruiting companies are waiting to hear from you!
Applying for Software Academy requires submitting two applications:
- Fill out the Labour Administration’s digital training application. This is the official application for the training and must therefore be filled carefully. In addition to your education and work experience, remember to describe your motivation. Preliminary selection will be based on this application, so carefully state the reasons for your application and let your motivation show.
- Then fill out your profile to Saranen. This profile will be your calling card for recruiting companies.
The application period ends on 15th of February 2021.
Make sure you fill both applications carefully! We’ll start interviewing the potential candidates already during the application period – so apply quickly!
Do you want to hear more about the program?
Visit our website or contact Senior Project Specialist Mira Tapiola. The best way to reach Mira is by e-mail (email@example.com) or by phone (045 171 6787) on Mondays 15-16 and Wednesday 10-11.