10 Future CRM Consultants – tech oriented
Saranen Consulting Oy
Are you interested in new tech solutions? Are you eager to discover new ways to make business more efficient by perfecting customer experience and sales? If the answer is yes, now is your opportunity to take the fast lane and boost your career as a CRM talent – apply quick!
The importance of customer relationship management is ever more vital in today’s business and different kinds of CRM professionals are very sought-after. Salesforce Academy meets this ongoing demand by matching motivated future talents with growing businesses that have an increasing need for new cloud-based CRM specialists. Great tech works best with great people – now is the perfect opportunity to boost your career.
Are you future CRM talent we are searching for?
Salesforce is the world leading cloud-based CRM ecosystem that brings companies and customers together. Salesforce Academy recruiting and training program offers you the opportunity to develop into an expert of a globally leading cloud-based CRM ecosystem and start a new job in a rapidly booming industry. Throught the Academy, companies in the Uusimaa region are recruiting new future CRM talents to various business development and technical specialist roles. Job opportunities are plenty – e.g. Accenture, Wärtsilä, Barona, DigipartnerIT, Ceili, Fluido, Flowhaven, Saimaan eristys, Kymsol and Algol are are recruiting new talent.
If you are interested in starting or continuing your career as a CRM expert while boosting your talents at the same time, Salesforce Academy is just for you. Through the Academy, you can find yourself working, for example, as a:
- Salesforce Admin
- Salesforce Consultant
- Salesforce Developer
- Salesforce Training Specialist
- Marketing Cloud Specialist
There are various job opportunities and roles with different seniority levels – you can find a new job, whether you are a more experienced CRM professional, or a recently graduated future talent. The most important thing alongside with some background from the industry, is your desire to develop into a Salesforce expert, as well as your motivation to enhance your own professional skills. Thus, you don’t necessarily have to be an expert at the application stage – our objective is to find you a role that fits your background and career path the best possible way.
You are certainly an interesting candidate, if you identify yourself, for example, with some of these traits:
- You’re an analytical worker with interest in different technologies
- You might have experience, i.e., in IT development, software development, programming, coding or cloud technologies through work experience, education or other projects
- You are familiar with CRM or ERP technologies and you might have expertise on some of them more closely (i.e. SAP, Microsoft, Oracle)
- You are interested in process development and SaaS
- You might have, for example, a technical or business background (in engineering, IT, commerce, marketing, service design, etc.)
Salesforce Academy recruiting and training program is mainly targeted for job seekers who are unemployed or facing the prospect of unemployment. Fluent English is required, as the training will be carried out in English. You can read more about the program from our website.
Start a new job and boost your career – many reasons to apply
Salesforce Academy recruiting program combines work and specialist training into one package. The program is carried out as multiform training which includes both learning on the job at the partner company (90-95 days) and theoretical training (25-30 days) primarily remotely. In addition of getting the chance of starting your next job as a CRM talent, you’ll invest on your career in the longer term and grow your expertise on various topics that companies are searching for in the future.
- New job through Salesforce Academy. The main objective of Salesforce Academy is an employment contract between you and the recruiting co-operation company at the end of the 6-month program.
- Boost your professional expertise to a new level. During the program you’ll participate in expert-led training alongside other top candidates and work as a specialist in your co-operation company. The 6 month program will consist of 20-25 expert-led training days - in the meantime, you'll work with interesting tasks in your co-operation company and develop your skills through practical projects
- Various job opportunities, roles with different seniority levels. Salesforce academy offers you a path to land a new job in cloud-based CRM, whether you are a seasoned professional, or a recently graduated talent.
Apply now and latest by 16th of November 2020! Recruiting companies are waiting to hear from you!
Applying for Software Academy requires submitting two applications:
- Fill out the Labour Administration’s digital training application. (You can find the training under training number 695094). This is the official application for the training and must therefore be filled carefully. In addition to your education and work experience, remember to describe your motivation. Preliminary selection will be based on this application, so carefully state the reasons for your application and let your motivation show.
- Then fill out your profile to Saranen. This profile will be your calling card for recruiting companies.
Make sure you fill both applications carefully! We’ll start interviewing the potential candidates already during the application period – so apply quickly!
Do you want to hear more about the program?
If you want to know more, you can also contact Mira Tapiola. The best way to reach Mira is by e-mail (email@example.com) or by phone (045 171 6786) on Tuesdays 1-2 P.M and on Thursdays between 10:30-11:00 A.M.